Friday, January 21, 2011

Nutritional Energetic Assessment (NEA)

Nutritional Energetic Assessment (NEA) is a protocol I have developed over the years for determining the energetic needs of the body while practicing as a wholistic healer, registered nurse, and massage therapist.  It was derived from the works and methodology of Dr. Stevan Cordas, D.O., FAPM, in his book Healing Energies,   Dr. Donald LePore, N.D., in his book The Ultimate Healing System,  and many others.  It involves using the technique of active muscle reflex testing, or applied kinesiology as developed by Dr. George J. Goodheart D.C.,  and energy reflex points and zones of the human body. Information on Applied Kinesiology can be obtained through the International College of Applied Kinesiology.  It is my intent to review the NEA protocol sequentially as the first of a series of Blogs dealing in Energy Medicine.  I hope you enjoy reading along as I share years of applied clinical knowledge with you.   If you would like to know more about me and my work, feel free to visit our clinic site at Wisdom's Way Inc.  Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment